Have you ever had questions to ask an orthodontist but they didn’t come to mind until after your consultation? You’re not alone – this is actually a common occurrence. In an effort to help people better understand orthodontics, we’re been presenting our Friday Focus Videos, hoping to address any unknowns about the process. If you’ve already been watching our videos, we hope you’ve found them informative. Now we’d like to try something different and need your help.
We would greatly appreciate it if you would take just a few minutes now to comment on this video with any questions you would like to ask an orthodontist. If you’re in the middle of treatment, take a minute to share the questions you had when you started treatment with us. We’re sure your real-world input will help our new patients as well, providing them with questions that they may not have thought about asking.
Here are some examples of questions to ask an orthodontist.
- Is there a lot of pain involved?
- Am I a candidate for Invisalign?
- Is headgear going to be required?
- How long will I need to wear braces?
- Will treatment alter my facial structure?
- When is the best time to get braces?
- Will tooth extraction or surgery be necessary?
- Is one treatment better than the other for teens and adults?
- How much is it going to cost (Invisalign, Damon braces, appointments, etc.)?
Your questions will help us continue providing relevant educational information regarding orthodontists through our Friday focus videos.
Whatever your question is, comment on the video with the questions and we’ll have the team at E&S Orthodontics, your Phoenix Orthodontist create a video and reply to your question.
If you know someone who is considering braces, share this video with them and have them comment with any questions they may have. We’re calling this our “Ask an Orthodontist” segment and with your assistance we’ll be able to help others.
Go ahead, comment with any question (or questions) you would like to ask an orthodontist now and look for a video reply soon.